Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sick Baby Boy

First of all, shout out to my brother James because yesterday was his 25th birthday! He works on a ranch hours from where we live, but got to come into town so we could celebrate! Looking forward to when he lives closer!


This picture is of my brother, Mom and sister from Easter 2012.

Jacob hasn't been feeling 100%. He's got a super snotty nose and a cough. Two nights ago, we were up every 2 hours. It was exhausting to say the least. Grandma saved the day, though, and kept Jacob so I could rest. He didn't nap and hardly ate. Last night, I was expecting the worst! However, he slept from 8 until 3:40 and then until 7. Hoping he gets to feeling better! Today is his first Halloween and he is supposed to be a skunk! Pictures will definitely be coming!

PS: Did you know I have another blog? I wanted to separate projects from personal life and so this blog is all about what's going on in the life of the Johnson family. The project blog, called a Neverending List (because I ALWAYS have a project I want to be doing) can be found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment