Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 :: Photo A Day and 30 Days of Thankfulness

I'm going to jump on two bandwagons for the month of November.

NOVEMBER

The first is Photo A Day. I've tried this a few times, but it was before I got my new iPhone and so it's much easier to share pictures now. I'll be doing this Photo A Day Challenge!

The other thing is 30 days of Thankfulness!

Being thankful and focusing on the things you have and not the things you don't can do WONDERS to your attitude and perspective on life. It's pretty much a guarantee! Join with me?

This means I'll occasionally be posting twice a day, but it's my blog and I'll do what I want!

Day 1 :: Something That Starts With "C"



Day 1 :: A fitting place to start for being thankful is the beginning. For me, that's my Heavenly Father's love. All the rest of the good gifts (i.e. things I'm thankful for) are from Him through the work of Christ on the cross! Without it, I am dead in my sin, doomed to a life of hopelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment