Friday, May 3, 2013

Fat Mum Slim :: Photo A Day {End of April + Beginning of May}


I forgot that I usually label the pictures with the number that corresponds to the date. So, these aren't actually dates 1-7. I'm not going back to redo it though.

1 :: May 2 Picture - Morning Ritual - - - I always get out my planner and look at what's going on that day and what needs to be done.
2 :: April 30 Picture - Glasses - - - I'll be so glad when I get my contacts back so I can wear proper sunglasses.
3 :: April 27 Picture - Earth - - - A view of my corner of the Earth
4 :: May 3 Picture - This Is Really Good - - - Mini Snickerdoodle Cupcakes that are leftover from a Wednesday night Bible Study
5 :: May 1 Picture - I Bought This Today - - - CONTACTS! Finally, no more glasses!
6 :: April 28 Picture - My Sunday - - -A Picture of sermon notes from church
7 :: April 29 Picture - I Wore This Today - - - and everyday, I wear my wedding rings and necklace with Jacob's name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment