Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fab Food Feb :: Chicken Parm Wraps

Pinterest and I are kind of on a break. I know that taking a break from various things is a little bit cliche, but it's what I must do to maintain moderation in my life. (I've also taken "breaks" from Twitter and Facebook. PS: If we were friends on Facebook, you'll have to refriend me on my new profile, as the old one got irreversibly hacked!)



Back to Pinterest- one reason for the break was that I had so many pins and was doing NONE OF THEM. A lot of the pins were food items. So, I started picking at least one on most weeks and giving them a try. Chicken Parm Wraps were a delicious success.

Here is the original post so you can have the recipe for yourself.



A few things:

  • We just bought a Rotisserie chicken that was already precooked at our market. I was needing fast, easy dinners. We just shredded it with a fork and moved on.
  • I couldn't find egg roll wrappers at my store, so I bought Phyllo dough and used 5-6 sheets. You could also use crescent rolls.
  • We usually make our own tomato sauce, but you could easily buy jarred marinara.
The cooking gadget/tip that I have to share with this is to have a nice size sheet pan (we have a cuisinart from Jim's Mom that is my new favorite!) and cooling racks that you can place inside of it to keep the heat circulating around them in the oven and also not sticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment