Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20 :: Photo A Day and 30 Days of Thankfulness

Today, I'm thankful that vacation from work has officially begun. I have no dance classes this week and my Mom is off the rest of the week, so no kid duties (as far as "work" goes!) Of course, I'm learning that as a Mom, vacations don't really exist anymore. Even if I get some time "off" I can't not be in "mom" mode. He's totally worth it, though!

Photo A Day: Work/Play
Like I said, I'm "off" work, but we did have some things come up today and I had to go assist with the siblings. I went to get my little brother (he was home sick) because he was scared and when we left, I unknowingly locked my older siblings out of the house. After some magic and Zac skinnying through a window, we got in. I don't have a picture, but I do have the text from my Mom that was going on.

Play time always happens during nap times (after the necessaries are done, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment