Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3:: Photo A Day and 30 Days of Thankfulness

Something I'm Thankful For:
It probably goes without saying, but I'm crazy thankful for my closet ally in the world, Jim. Sure, it goes without saying for me, but sometimes those things are the most important. I was just reading on Facebook last night about someone going through a difficult divorce and it hurt my heart. 
Jim is my best friend. There's no one I'd rather spend a free day with than him. He speaks truth to my confusing emotions and helps me sort out my thoughts. He is an amazing Dad and loves us both so well. He is the man of the house, the leader that I look to for guidance and I know Jacob will do the same. 

Day 3 :: Breakfast
Today was a picture of breakfast! This is what I eat EVERY MORNING.


No comments:

Post a Comment