Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 :: Photo A Day and 30 Days of Thankfulness

For today's 30 Days of Thankfulness, I'm going to lump my family in together. If I took a day to be thankful for each member of just me immediate family, well, that'd take up the whole month. I'm the oldest of 11 kids. That doesn't count parents, in-laws, aunts and uncles, cousins....you get my point. Sometimes, family members are difficult to deal with, but I know I'm difficult to deal with sometimes, too, so it all evens out. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. Marriage is a beautiful thing for a lot of reasons, but one important one is the expansion of family. I have twice the love, friends, encouragement and support! Jacob is well loved by them all, and so are we.

Photo A Day 4 :: TV
Most every Sunday, we watch NFL on TV and watch our Fantasy Teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment