Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Decor in My Home

I liked decorating for seasons and holidays, but I don't want to stress myself out about it. I also don't like having a ton of stuff to store, so I try to keep things simple, but still fun! After all, part of our family purpose statement is that our home would be a place of love, safety AND FUN!


Our mantle has some tiny artificial pumpkins with our fall smelling candles. I made the banner last year; it says "Thanks." The back of the banner says "Autumn" (double duty banner!). I changed it from Autumn to Thanks once November showed up on the calendar.

The wreath on our front door was an after-season buy from Target a couple of years ago. I got it on clearance. Before November, a happy Jack o Lantern hangs on the door, but I change it out, obviously, once Halloween is over. 

The bottom left picture is our entertainment shelf that houses our cable boxes, game systems and movies/video games. I just put these three candle holders with that I got for my birthday from my Dad a few years ago to make things a little more special.

The bottom right picture is a picture of my table. The picture above it more closely showcases my centerpiece. The brown table cloth is from Target, the table runner (with embroidered leaves) is from Wal Mart. The black tray is from Jim's cousin and the glass pumpkin from Jim's Mom. The artificial leaves, gourds, pumpkins and pine cones are also from Jim's Mom. I just filled the pumpkin with the pine cones and put it in the middle of the tray and added the leaves and other stuff around it.

So, thats Fall at our house! Do you decorate for seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment