Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Christmas vacation has officially started for me. Save for picking up my siblings next week, which really isn't that much "work," I can now completely focus on the to do list that is filled with mostly holiday tasks and some first of the year projects.

To start off my vacation, I cut a couple of inches off of my hair. I was wadding it up into a messy bun on the back of my head every day and never fixing it because I would rather do other things than fix my hair but I also felt like a slob. That was a bad sentence, but it was my thought process. Now, it's shorter and thinned out so I can wear it down and curly (which is what will happen most days)' pulled back for dance and working out and straightened for special occasions. I also got some side bang things that are going to drive me crazy for a while.

I'm not finished buying/making Christmas presents which is a must. Then, they will need to be wrapped. I really haven't thought much passed that and probably don't need to as it may cause unnecessary anxiety for my OCD personality. PS: I love Amazon. Not only do I get free two day shipping on most things, it's sometimes cheaper and you get a free box. Could not be any easier.

So that's what I have planned for the weekend along with some family things. I'll be back Monday to let you know more about it. I know you're dying to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment