Sunday, December 16, 2012

When the To Do List gets put on Hold

Zero things got done this weekend. I woke up Saturday feeling incredibly nauseas. I then spent the rest of the day not being able to keep ANYTHING down (not even water) and was afraid I was headed for a repeat of an August trip for IV fluids because of dehydration.

Instead of shopping on Saturday and annual sweets baking day with my Mom and sister on Sunday, I was in bed or in the bathroom.

Shout out to my awesome husband who spent his entire weekend single parenting it with Jacob. It's hard enough to do all day on your only day off, but even harder when you're not used to having to do it all day by yourself. I knew he'd be an awesome, hands on Dad (that's one of the reasons I married him) and it just makes me love him even more when he shines at it!

Now, I have a lengthy to do list, days to complete it, and a headache that only goes away while I'm dosed up on Tylenol. Maybe I should just not worry about any of it since the world ends Friday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment