Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmastime is Here....

I can finally exhale (for the most part) and enjoy the rest of the week knowing that I am completely ready for Christmas to be here! All of my gifts are purchased, made, and wrapped under the tree! Don't get me wrong- I've enjoyed every minute of the season so far! I haven't been stressed out to the max or anything. It's just nice to know that it's all done. The list has been checked twice and I'm excited for people to open the gifts we purchased or made for them.

I can't get too relaxed, though. There's still 17 things on my list of things to do today! Sheesh- I will never be ahead again. That's okay.

In other exciting news, Jim surprised me two nights ago with a note and a gift. He said it's the 12 Days of our Anniversary. I mean- what a guy! Sweet notes and little gifts... love my man! He didn't even use Pinterest... Yesterday, I went all around the house looking for my gift, but it turns out I get them at night. Ha.

Oh, shout out to my little brother, Alijah. He turns 11 today! Happy Birthday Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment