Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!

Jacob and I took her Starbuck's and flowers this morning. After Jacob's nap, we're taking her to lunch. She didn't want a big party, so I honored that. Instead, she wanted some golf lessons. Yup, golf lessons.  Plans are being made for a trip to DFW to get that done. I could seriously go on and on and on about how awesome my Mom is. If you know her, you know these things. She is one of the most giving, selfless people I know, she's a great Mom (I know she would disagree, but I turned out pretty good!), she's a great nurse and soon to be Nurse Practitioner, she loves her kids and her grandkid (probably more than us kids somedays- but he's still all cute and no "real" work save for carrying him around), and love her animals!! She's a good cook, a great listener and gives super awesome wisdom when you need it.

Today is also her sister's, (and my aunt, obviously) Lisa, birthday! Kinda cool that they were born on the same day 4 years apart, huh? Aunt Lisa is just like her sis in many ways- sometimes she's a little bit crazier (in a good way of course!), but she's had a tough year of taking care of her husband and dealing with everything that comes with that and still gives to her church and her family with a smile!

Happy Birthday Girls! We love you!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to them! I love that she wants golf lessons! that is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete