Monday, December 3, 2012

Jacob :: 10 Months

My baby boy is 10 months old. I can't believe in 2 more months, we'll have a one year old! I better get planning for his baseball party!!



It is so fun watching Jacob learn new things. He has a toy that requires two steps (putting a toy on it and pulling a lever) and he does it without help (and then claps for himself!). He is waking up just once a night (sometimes two but we cry it out) and napping so well now (two naps a day anywhere from 1-2 hours each). He is talking constantly and saying "da da" ALL THE TIME. The only time I ever hear him say "ma ma" is when he is crying. We got a different diaper to try (for chunky thighed babies, but it didn't work out.

I got out a tub of clothes that I purchased last summer. They were clothes I assumed we'd be wearing next year, mostly 24 months and 2T, depending on the brand. The table food thing didn't last, as he constantly gagged and is having trouble with that pincer grasp (guess the few times he did it last month were just lucky!) He loves playing in the floor with his toys and jumping in his saucer.

He scoots on his bottom to move around. He's made the crawling motion a few times. Last night, he even pulled up to a sitting position in bed (while he was sleeping). I'm not sure he realized what he was doing and then couldn't figure out how to lay back down so he started crying.

So excited to be getting ready for his first Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment