Friday, January 25, 2013

A Friday List : Life Update

1. My child's sleeping schedule has been ruined since strep throat. He wasn't sleeping through the night before, but he was only getting up once MAYBE twice to nurse. Now, it's like every 3 hours. We tried crying it out for 4 days and it was miserable (2 hour scream fests are NOT awesome). We go to the doctor in a week and a half so I guess he'll tell me what to do. I'm just lost!

2. Is fests not a word? My iPhone is telling me it's not. Those little red dots underlining it bother me.

3. Speaking of iPhones, my screen has a crack in it. I have no idea how- I guess it was something in my bag. I had taken it out if the case to put on the iHome we use at dance and when I got it out a little later to recase it, cracked! It's not huge or a huge hindrance to my screen, so I won't be forking over the cash to fix it.

4. MY BABY TURNS ONE NEXT WEEK!! What the heck?

5. Happy Birthday to my very awesome youth minister extraordinaire cousin, Justin! Another birthday shout out to a great friend of ours as well as the College Pastor we serve under, Brady! Hope you guys have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment