Thursday, January 24, 2013

Temporarily Deactivated

Only like 4 people have said anything, but I deactivated my Facebook account. I wanted to see if I would miss it and on a week where my to do list was overwhelming, it seemed like a good time to remove the distraction. Even going to deactivate I found myself creeping around.

I don't think it's forever. I just wanted a little break. I'm still tweeting and Instagramming. Sometimes I confuse myself with what I should tweet or Facebook. It seems a bit redundant sometimes. And do people really care? How do you figure it all out?

I also took a break from Pinterest, but that's been since before Christmas. It was feeding my unrealistic expectations of myself and what I should be doing. The new year has brought on a want to clear the plate. I've felt like I was drowning in my responsibilities and commitments and failing at all of them.
The Lord has been faithful to remove things in a way that was clearly his doing already this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment