Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life Update :: Strep Throat & Golf Lessons

It's been quite a week here in the Johnson house. I feel like it should almost be February, but alas, it's January 9th! Jacob got sick last week and it turns out he had Strep Throat! Poor guy! We're finishing up antibiotics this week. In the meantime, I also got sick (again!) with the same stuff I had before Christmas, so I'm doing what I can to feel good (my medicine options are limited thanks to breastfeeding).

On Monday, I took my Mom on her birthday trip. We went to Top Golf for some golf lessons (she's always wanted to learn how to play) and it was a super fun trip. I listened in on the lesson as best as I could with Jacob and then we played a couple of games. I think I probably enjoyed the two hours in the car there and back talking to my Mom, but I hope she had fun!



Yesterday, dance resumed for me as did a new schedule for my siblings (and Mom). I have a new student in my older class which is exciting for financial reasons and so my sister isn't soloing it anymore.

Today, we're finally back to a more "normal" schedule. Jacob and I went grocery shopping this morning and I've already got crock pot pasta fagioli cooking in the crock pot. He's taking a nap, so I'm enjoying some down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment