Thursday, January 10, 2013

She Said Yes and Selling Houses

Yesterday, I posted a general life update. Some of the mundane things that were going on that aren't life changing, but hey- it's what we do here. We live ordinary lives trying to be a little bit unordinary doing it.

There are 3 other major updates though. In order of occurrence:

Number One: My little sister (who is 21) Emily got engaged just before Christmas! She has asked me to be her Matron of Honor and I'm very excited for her. Her fiancé's name is Albert.

The caption of this picture was "these are our excited faces!" So fun!

Number Two: That weekend, my little brother (who is 25) James popped the question to his girlfriend, Alexis, on the ranch where he worked.
It was so cold there (so I'm told and one can see that in the way that they're dressed).

And finally, Number Three: We've decided to try and sell our house. We don't have to, but for some personal-ish reasons that I won't be going into on the blog (privacy, ya know?) we're just going to see what happens. If it sells and we don't owe anyone money after it, wooho! If we can't get what we need we'll stay right where we are for the time being (or forever- whichever we're supposed to do!) We met with our realtor on Tuesday and we have a pile of paperwork to sort through and go over as well as some projects that need to be done. Of course, I'll keep you up to date.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sarah! What big news - good luck with selling your house, and congratulations to your sister and brother and their respective fiance(e)s!

    ReplyDelete