Monday, January 28, 2013

Date Night Sticks

I saw it over and over on Pinterest so I thought I'd create my own.

I came up with ideas for date nights for Jim and I. Most are free or cheap, but some are more fancy and pricey. I took a Mason Jar we had laying around, wrote the date ideas on colored index cards and folded them up (after cutting them apart) and put a key in the front so we'd know what color to draw depending on the available funds.

Some ideas: board game nights, dinner and a movie, movie or TV show marathons at home, a progressive dinner, being tourists in your own town, trying out new restaurants, plays or symphony dates, picnic in the park or playing sports together, local amusement (like batting cages or mini golf), arcade date, hotel stay (even if it's in your own town!), or dinner and a movie at home with a theme (for instance, Italian Job with Italian food!).


No comments:

Post a Comment