Monday, March 25, 2013

Blog Maintenance + House Selling Update

I just completed some blog maintenance. Does anyone else get overwhelmed with the whole labeling and tagging posts in categories? I'm afraid I won't always write fitting in those categories and then I'll have so many specific categories that it's overwhelming to look at. So, I edited some down  (made them less specific) and took some out completely. Since I've committed to making the blog more personal and less project-y, I took my Project Life posts down. No one looks at those for inspiration for Project Life.

Today is day 6 of the 10 day option period in the house selling saga. We will have an appraisal and inspection done this week and negotiate getting any necessary repairs done. If all goes well with that, we'll pay our official deposits for our apartment on Monday and moving day is April 4th! I have the incredible urge to pack (and will start boxing up non-daily needed things this week) but don't want to get too ahead of myself just in case something happens with the deal.

I think I'll be having an impromptu garage sale to sell some things we won't need (lawn equipment) or that we won't have room for (wardrobe, office/craft comes to mind) so that I can raise some money to buy a VACUUM. Yes, we'll now have carpet so I need a good pet hair vacuum to keep things clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment