Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bring It

As I look at the calendar today, I can't help but feel a little sigh of relief that April's calendar page is being folded up, scribbled with the months plans marked out, rearranged and ultimately gone.

We sold our house officially and moved into an apartment. We've settled in and I think are adjusted. The dogs seem to be having trouble dealing with the fact that they have to share their "yard." They've never had to share.

We started serving in the preschool ministry at our church and celebrated Easter with our families. Baseball season started, I ran a mile without stopping and have run more this month than I have since Jacob was born. Jim and I watched seasons one and two of Downton Abbey and are awaiting June's arrival for season three to be available on Amazon Prime.

Our country experiences horrific tragedy in Boston and West. Jacob got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. We are busy busy planning a wedding for my sister. Jim and Jacob both recovered from a staph infection and I recovered from a sinus infection. Jim has been busy at work and I've been busy working for my Mom. We're still teaching table groups and mentoring students. We're making plans for the summer.

I'm excited for May. Summer is making its way closer. April was busy and hard. May could be too, but I'm meeting it with a 15 month old, a husband who loves me deeply and a God whose plan for my life is far greater than I can imagine! BRING. IT. ON.


photo cred : Versagram app

No comments:

Post a Comment