Monday, April 22, 2013

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

We took Jacob to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time on Friday. My Mom had just returned from a week long trip to North Carolina for a work conference and she wanted to celebrate. There weren't a TON of things he could do but he liked listening to the puppets perform on stage and watching my siblings play. He also loved playing any racing games (or just sitting at them, honestly) and driving. Jim and I had our fun too. We got 200 tickets which was enough for me to get a bag of cotton candy. Yum!


He spent the night with my Mom on Saturday night. Jim and I went to bed early and I slept in. We went to church and then tackled our storage unit. We got it all organized and also got the crates from my in-laws that we had stashed there during the hectic move. We'll get the ones from my Mom's house this week. Add in some grocery shopping. cooking two delicious meals (Zucchini boats with a bacon gremolata and Quinoa Fried Rice) and the fact that I'm coming down with either a sinus infection or bronchitis, and you have a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment