Thursday, April 25, 2013

Link Love

I thought I'd share some posts today that I've flagged recently as good reads.

First up, this post entitled Motherhood in an Overloaded World. I am completely guilty of feeling like I'm doing everything wrong. There are so many decisions to make on a simple grocery shopping trip that it can stress me out. "Sometimes it can be easy to lose perspective that those choices are gifts, because they are, they represent space and freedom- don't forget that." She goes on to advise us to make the decision, move on and change it if needed.

Next up? This post from Clean Mama has a printable for Homemade Cleaners. She is working her way through these cleaners and how she makes and uses them in her home. Honestly, there are some recipes I try for these and I don't feel that they work as well. Plus, I've found some natural cleaning companies that make natural cleaners that work. However, they're more expensive, and when you're trying to live on a smaller budget, these homemade cleaners may do the trick. 

This last post is from Rachel (who also wrote the first post I linked to). It's called 10 Mindset Goals for Moms (but I think it would apply for ANYONE) and I think it's a good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment