Friday, April 26, 2013

Fat Mum Slim :: Photo A Day April


I love these photo challenges. Sometimes I forget a day here and there and then I'd quit because I wasn't keeping up with it. I think this will be a good working solution: I'll take my photos each day (or not and fill in as needed!) and then post them here each Friday. You can join along too!

If you want to know more about Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day challenge, you can go here!

20 : On My Mind - I've constantly got my to do list out thinking about all the things I need to do that day. I feel like the last couple of weeks have been extra overwhelming in getting things done.

21 : Fire - I love candles. I've tried the Scentsy thing, but there's just something extra special about lighting candles. Our favorites are Yankee and Bath and Body Works

22 : Blurry - I was trying to get a picture of Jacob playing, but it didn't quite work out

23 : Time - This is my favorite area of our apartment. It's in our living room. I put some cube shelves right behind our couch and our books are stored there. The clock is centered on the wall, flanked by the lamps and rows of pictures.

24 : I Saw This Person Today - My sister Emily and I (along with my Mom and Jacob) went to pick up her wedding dress and see her venues.

25 : Life is - Life is getting better. We are on less meds than we were last week, and hopefully all on the mend for the long haul.

26 : Childhood - Jacob is completely obsessed with cars. I'm constantly finding them all over the apartment. Anything with wheels is a "car" at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment